1. The Savings Plan is only a way of helping the customer to save for the items that they are interested in.

2. The item that is written at the bottom of the form is only for reference purposes and can be changed by the customer. There are no obligations on items chosen.

3. Each time the customer comes to save, the balance will be credited with the amount that the customer has paid. This way the balance will accumulate until the customer decides to buy a certain item. Only then, will the item be invoiced to the customer.

4. The customer will pay the price that appears on the item at the time of invoicing and receive a 5% discount, as the Savings Plan is considered as a cash purchase.

5. Please note that all items that you may be interested in are subject to price changes at any point in time. As this is a SAVINGS PLAN ONLY and NOT A LAY-BY SYSTEM, no items are booked out/invoiced beforehand unless arranged otherwise.

6. If, for some reason the customer can not continue with the Savings Plan, the customer may choose to be refunded subject to the Savings Plan refund policy.

7. The Savings Plan Refund Policy is as follows:

    - The customer may choose to be refunded 80% of the amount saved. He/She must use the remaining 20% as a

     purchase on the same day, if not it will be automatically withheld as a penalty fee.

    - The same applies to the customer who only requests a portion of his/her savings.

8. Items on the floor may be discontinued at any time by suppliers and may have price changes at any time.

9. Management requests the customer to inform Groencor Furniture at least 4 weeks in advance prior to purchasing an item with his/her savings to avoid disappointment of an item not being in stock at the time.

10. Once an item is ordered it may take any time from 3 - 8 weeks to arrive depending on stocks availability from the different suppliers.

1.When an item is purchased at Groencor Furniture and delivery is needed; it is expected of the customer to check the product for any faults, damages etc.

2.Groencor Furniture will not be held accountable for any damages or faults after the customer has signed the delivery form. A line is provided on the form for any complaints the customer may have or if any problems should occur. When an item is damaged, the customer is obligated to fill it in the space provided for complaints and items are to be sent back immediately whilst the vehicle is still at the customers’ home.

3.When a customer is collecting / transporting his/her purchased goods from Groencor Funiture by their own means of transport, it will be at the customers' own risk. Groencor Furniture will not be held liable for any damages.

4.The customer will be fully responsible for any items that are damaged or broken by himself or his people, whether it be his own goods or that of Groencor Furniture.

5.The customer will be liable to pay for any damages, repairs or replacements that he or his people have caused.

 

 

1. There will be no discount on a lay-by as it is NOT considered cash.

2. The item selected for Lay-by will be booked out and kept in a store room for the customer for no longer than 4 months.

3. It is required that the customer give a 30% deposit on day of invoicing and 3 fixed payments to follow.

4. Customers will not be allowed to pay less than the fixed payments per month and no late payments will be accepted.

5. If a customer does not comply with the Lay-by terms and conditions, a penalty fee of 1% of the purchase price will be retained, the item will be removed from the Lay-by system and the deposit or payments made will then be moved over to a Savings Plan in the customer’s name. Savings terms and conditions will then apply.

6. The customer will pay the price that appears on the item at the time of invoicing. NO INTEREST will be added.

7. If the customer chooses to cancel their Lay-by, a penalty fee of 1% of the purchase price will be retained.

8. The goods remain the property of Groencor Furniture and will not be delivered until it has been paid in full.

Copyright | Groencor Furniture